Local council meetings calendar.
Parish Council Meeting
Thu, 08 Oct 2020 16:24
The Parish Council Meeting will be held virtually in accordance with the Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020 ('LAPCP Regulations 2020') which came into force on 4 April 2020.
Meeting starts at 7.30 p.m.
Please refer to the agenda to access information on how to join the meeting or contact the Clerk to the Parish Council whose contact details are shown at the top of the screen.
Members of the public are permitted to make representations, answer questions and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda and the period of time allowed for such representation shall not exceed three minutes. Any changes to the time duration will be at the Chairman's discretion.
- Virtual meeting
- Clerk to the Parish Council
- Agenda, Council, 8 October 2020 (PDF, 143 Kb)
- Minutes, Council, 8 October 2020 (PDF, 788 Kb)
- Supporting Info, Council, 8 October 2020 (PDF, 283 Kb)
- Correspondence, Council, 8 October 2020 (PDF, 41 Kb)
- Finance, Council, 8 October 2020 (PDF, 119 Kb)
- Q2 2020_21 quarterly financial progress report (PDF, 684 Kb)
- Budget 2020-21 update and forecast (PDF, 288 Kb)
- Grant Applications 2021_22 (PDF, 129 Kb)
- Houghton Field Association Grant Application Car Park Resurfacing 2021_22 (PDF, 150 Kb)
- Houghton Field Association Car Park Planning Advice (PDF, 88 Kb)
- Houghton Field Association Car Park Quotation (PDF, 112 Kb)
- Houghton Field Association Grant Application Pavilion Refurbishment 2021_22 (PDF, 153 Kb)
- Houghton Field Association Pavilion Refurbishment Assessment (PDF, 61 Kb)
- Houghton Field Association Grant Applications Tracking 2021_22 (PDF, 73 Kb)
- Houghton Field Association accounts year ended 30 April 202 (PDF, 123 Kb)
- Parklife Grant Application 2021_22 (PDF, 140 Kb)
- Parklife accounts year ended 30 April 2020 (PDF, 225 Kb)
- Methodist Church Grant Application 2021_22 (PDF, 76 Kb)
- Village Hall Grant Application 2021_22 (PDF, 135 Kb)
- Village Hall accounts year ended 31 December 2019 (PDF, 21 Kb)