Local council meetings calendar.
Parish Council Meeting
Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:30
The Parish Council Meeting will be held virtually in accordance with the Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020 ('LAPCP Regulations 2020') which came into force on 4 April 2020.
Meeting starts at 7.30 p.m.
Please refer to the agenda to access information on how to join the meeting or contact the Clerk to the Parish Council whose contact details are shown at the top of the screen.
Members of the public are permitted to make representations, answer questions and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda and the period of time allowed for such representation shall not exceed three minutes. Any changes to the time duration will be at the Chairman's discretion.
- Virtual meeting
- Clerk to the Parish Council
- Agenda, Council, 14 January 2021 (PDF, 190 Kb)
- Minutes, Council, 14 January 2021 (PDF, 338 Kb)
- Q3 2020_21 quarterly financial progress report (PDF, 751 Kb)
- Supporting Info, Council, 14 January 2021 (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
- Correspondence, Council, 14 January 2021 (PDF, 135 Kb)
- Fence as built survey (PDF, 198 Kb)
- Davidsons to Parish - Land Transfer Plan Sheet 1 of 2 RevB (PDF, 383 Kb)
- Davidsons to Parish (View Ports) - Land Transfer Plan Sheet 2 of 2 RevB (PDF, 267 Kb)
- Parish to Davidsons - Land Transfer Plan Sheet 1 of 2 RevB (PDF, 383 Kb)
- Parish to Davidsons (View Ports) - Land Transfer Plan Sheet 2 of 2 RevB (PDF, 263 Kb)
- Parish to Davidsons - Boundary Co-ordinates (PDF, 49 Kb)
- Houghton Tennis Club Section 106 Grant Application Form (PDF, 394 Kb)
- Finance, Council, 14 January 2021 (PDF, 132 Kb)
- Quarterly Finance Report, Council, 14 January 2021 (PDF, 742 Kb)