Local council meetings calendar.
Annual Parish Council Meeting
Thu, 06 May 2021 19:30
The Parish Council Meeting will be held virtually in accordance with the Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020 ('LAPCP Regulations 2020') which came into force on 4 April 2020.
Meeting starts at 7.30 p.m.
Please refer to the agenda to access information on how to join the meeting or contact the Clerk to the Parish Council whose contact details are shown at the top of the screen.
Members of the public are permitted to make representations, answer questions and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda and the period of time allowed for such representation shall not exceed three minutes. Any changes to the time duration will be at the Chairman's discretion.
- Virtual meeting
- Clerk to the Parish Council
- Agenda, Council, 6 May 2021 (PDF, 188 Kb)
- Minutes, Council, 6 May 2021 (PDF, 313 Kb)
- Finance, Council, 6 May 2021 (PDF, 133 Kb)
- Supporting Info, Council, 6 May 2021 (PDF, 1.9 Mb)
- Correspondence, Council, 6 May 2021 (PDF, 131 Kb)