Parish Council Meeting
Thu, 07 Apr 2022 19:00
Members of the public are permitted to make representations, answer questions and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda and the period of time allowed for such representation shall not exceed three minutes. Any changes to the time duration will be at the Chairman's discretion.
- Methodist Church Schoolroom
- Clerk to the Parish Council
- Agenda, Council, 7 April 2022 (PDF, 182 Kb)
- Minutes, Council, 7 April 2022 (PDF, 244 Kb)
- Finance, Council, 7 April 2022 (PDF, 151 Kb)
- Correspondence, Council, 7 April 2022 (PDF, 124 Kb)
- Supporting Info, Council, 7 April 2022 (PDF, 395 Kb)
- Q4 2021_22 quarterly financial progress report (PDF, 61 Kb)
- Code of Conduct Clerk's Report March 2022 (PDF, 461 Kb)
- Houghton on the Hill Parish Council Code of Conduct 2022 (PDF, 456 Kb)
Annual Parish Meeting
Thu, 28 Apr 2022 19:30
There will be a report from the Chairman and everyone is welcome to attend, and you may ask questions if you wish. This is not a Parish Council Meeting but is a meeting for Parishioners, called by the Chairman of the Parish Council who will also chair the meeting.