Gas, Electricity and Water Suppliers

If you are having difficulties paying for your gas and electricity contact your supplier immediately. Their contact details will be on your gas or electricity bills.

Alternatively contact your local CAB.

Grants to pay off your fuel and water bills

Some gas and electricity companies have set up independent charitable trusts which give grants to some of their customers to help them pay for gas and electricity arrears.

British Gas Energy

Zinthiya Ganeshpanchan Trust

(Local project team)

12 Bishop Street, Leicester


Tel: 0116 251 9068

Energy Saving Trust

Tel: 0300 123 1234

Severn Trent Trust Fund

Tel: 0121 355 7766

If you are in need of emergency top up for your fuel please contact your local council.