IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE...
...the most up-to-date, POST-EXAMINATION VERSION of the NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN which will be considered at Referendum is available to view by clicking here.
Houghton on the Hill Neighbourhood Plan - Submission Version for Examination
Consultation period - 28 June to 6 September 2017
The Houghton on the Hill Neighbourhood Plan has been submitted to Harborough District Council (HDC) on your behalf and the statutory consultation by them has now commenced.
You are invited to participate in this consultation using any of the following methods:
Select the blue links to read or download any documents or the submission (comment) form. The page also has further information on the examination process.
2. View a printed copy of the plan at the following locations; collect a comment form; complete the form and drop it off at one of the locations or email or post to HDC using details given on the form.
Local locations for this are:
- the Newscentre on St. Catharine's Way
- Houghton Garage
- the red Telephone Box outside the Village Hall
3. Attend a Saturday morning drop-in session at Houghton Village Hall where you can view the plan, speak with a member of Houghton's Neighbourhood Plan Working Party, and complete or take away with you a form for your comments.
These sessions are:
Time: 10.00 to 12.00 am.
Dates: 15 July, 22 July, 12 August, 19 August 2017.
Venue: Club Room, Village Hall, Main Street, Houghton.
4. Members of the Parish Council and the Neighbourhood Plan Working Party each have a printed copy of the plan which may be viewed by arrangement.
5. Access the documents submitted for examination and the submission (comment) forms directly by clicking on the following links:
- Copy of the Houghton on the Hill Neighbourhood Plan proposal submitted to HDC for Examination
- Map of the Parish of Houghton on the Hill to which the plan relates
- Statement of Public Consultation
- Basic Conditions Statement